Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ sauce
- 1 mini pizza crust with tomato sauce (we used Crosta & Mollica)
- 125g light mozzarella, drained and sliced
- ½ cup halved fresh cherry tomatoes
- Handful rocket leaves
- Heat the oven to 220°C, Gas 7, and put in a large baking sheet to warm up.
- Drizzle the pizza base with 1tsp of the olive oil.
- Arrange the cheese and tomatoes. Sprinkle on same sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle with the rest of the oil.
- Put the pizza on the preheated baking sheet and bake for 7-10 mins, until crisp.
- Top with the rocket leaves to serve.