Oven Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Ingredients For 4 People
- 1 1/2 cups Grace Jerk Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 16 whole chicken wings
- Heat the oven to 180C, Gas 4. Pour 500ml boiling water into a large roasting tin with the stock cube, onion, garlic and pork ribs. Season with salt, black pepper and jerk seasoning. Cover with foil and cook for 1 hour until ribs are really tender.
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine Grace Jerk Barbecue Sauce and soy sauce. Add to chicken and allow to marinate for 1 1/2 hours in the refrigerator or overnight.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes, basting occasionally with jerk barbecue mixture until done.