- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 x 500g pork rack loin ribs
- 1tbsp dry Caribbean Traditions Jerk Seasoning
For The Barbecue Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3tbsp Grace Jerk Bbq sauce
- 2tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2tbsp honey
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- Heat the oven to 180C, Gas 4. Pour 500ml boiling water into a large roasting tin with the stock cube, onion, garlic and pork ribs. Season with salt, black pepper and jerk seasoning. Cover with foil and cook for 1 hour until ribs are really tender.
- Put all the barbeque sauce ingredients together in a pan to warm through and thicken.
- Drain the ribs and brush over some sauce.
- Return the ribs to the oven a t 200C, Gas 6 for 15 mins or pop the pork rib racks onto a preheated barbeque. Cook for 5 mins each side to warm through and brown. Serve with warm barbeque sauce.