Yield: 4 servings
1 cup(s) fresh tomatoes
1 cup(s) Grace Country Pride Ham (chopped)
1 loaf Baguette
1 tablespoon(s) Onion (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
1/3 cup(s) fresh basil (finely chopped)
2 teaspoon(s) olive oil (approximately)
1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder (optional)
½ lb Anchor Cheddar, shredded
Ham and Tomato Bruschetta Directions
- Wash and roughly chop tomatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Heat frying pan and sauté for 60 seconds.
- Slice baguette and spread with garlic butter.
- Place under the broiler or toaster oven to crisp.
- Remove from oven and top slices with bruschetta mixture.
- Bruschetta is ready to eat, but you can also top with grated cheese and return to broiler to melt.